DropDrop Studios — Everything you need to tell an amazing Story
Make your movies Epic!
Our Red Epic shoots 5K progressive images (5120 x 2700). For a lot of producers, 4K resolution has been the yardstick for likeness to 35mm film resolution. You get the characteristic of shooting 35mm but at a fraction of the price tag. You don't have to worry about film stock expenses, processing costs. You also don't have to wait for weeks to see what you shot.
5K refers to the size of the sensor in the RED Epic camera. Comparing it to HD, the sensor measures 1920 x 1080 pixels. The image detail and color depth are good, but not GREAT. The Epic can shoot many other formats including 1k (400 fps) 2K (300 fps) and 4K (120 fps). This makes it perfect for any production. The power of this camera is it's cinematic quality. You get the appearance and superiority of film, but keep the cost low for your production. Peter Jackson, director of "The Hobbit" has said, "it looks like film. The results are like shooting 65mm." Just think, you could shoot with this camera on your next production. And it could look like Peter Jackson's film! WOW.
3D Modeling & Animation
We can design and shape the world around you with the powerful & flexible design tools in our studio, we have the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD design tools. Imagine showing off your product in a 3D environment, showcasing it's features one by one. We can build anything you want in 3D space and fly a CG camera around it. We can also help you with Digital Prototyping, which is a revolutionary approach to product development that lets us design, visualize, and simulate products rapidly and cost-effectively.
• Create more innovative concepts and engineer more accurate digital prototypes
• Perform simulations on digital prototypes to optimize designs
• Streamline documentation, data management, and collaboration
• Develop compelling, realistic visualizations to experience products before they’re real
• Design, visualize, and simulate your factory layouts.
DropDrop Studios is an artist owned and driven post-production facility as well. Targeted at the high-end commercial film market. We provide online/offline and compositing as well as 3D-animation and vfx for complex visions. We are located in the Grand Rapids Rockford MI Area (Working & Traveling Globally).
• Color Grading
• HD and SD Assembly, Conform and Mastering
• 2K, 4k and 5K Services
• Mastering to all HD Formats
• Assistant Editor Services
• RED Services: Dailies, Sound Sync, Best Light
• Title Design
• Credit Scrolls
• Pan and Scan
• DVD Authoring & Duplication
• File Compression for the Web
• Instant Access to Music Libraries
• Easy and Flexible Scheduling